Things to know about our newest Fishhooker: Communications Strategist Adam Johnson …
- Adam joins us after serving at Broadway Christian Church in Mattoon, IL where he led in the areas of communications, creative art, technology, and adult discipleship. Even though it wasn’t his title, people referred to him as the “Minister of Everything Else.”
- Both Adam and his wife, Abbie, graduated from Lincoln Christian University, where they are both still involved in the annual production called “Christmas in the Chapel.”
- Adam’s favorite food is hot wings. He loves all kinds: BBQ, Teriyaki, Hot. Mild. Don’t get him started talking about them; you might lose an hour of your day!
- He comes from a family of ministry. His dad, mom, brother, sister-in-law, and uncle have all worked in the local church.
- He and Abbie absolutely love seeing movies in the theater. It’s common to find them viewing the latest blockbuster with a bucket full of buttery popcorn.
Welcome, Adam! We’re excited about you joining the Fishhook crew!
Lead Communications Strategist