(This is a private workshop hosted at GoodNaz. If you'd like to host a private workshop at your church, contact Aimee Cottle.)
Which of the following is most similar to your church’s guest experience?
- Visiting the home of a friend
- Awkwardly walking into someone else's family reunion
- I’m not sure.
What if you could know what guests were really thinking? As a part of Fishhook’s work, we’re often invited by churches to conduct “secret worship” visits, evaluating their guest experience from start-to-finish. During this upbeat workshop, we’ll share what we’ve learned to help you gain a fresh perspective on your church. During the workshop, you will:
- Explore why it’s important to assess your guest experience
- Focus on five areas you can improve in your guest experience
- Identify common “guest repellents” to help you avoid them
- Learn helpful tips for training your frontline volunteers
Bring a guest! This session is ideal for anyone serving on a church team - especially those on the frontlines in communications, guest services, first impressions, connections, etc.