Worship Where you Work
So, you're whistling your way into worship on Sunday, and you spot a congregation member heading your way. Based on his expression, this conversation is going to take a minute. How can you worship when you're being interrogated about the latest leadership decision, asked about the possibility of a worship announcement or being pulled away to figure out why the copier is jammed again?
This month, we’ve invited Therapist Natalie Chandler to join us as we offer tips and strategies to help all church staff members, regardless of position, avoid ministry burnout and re-engage with the church they love in a more healthy way.
This session includes:
- Top challenges for church staff members
- Tips for moving toward a healthier culture
- How to set boundaries in ministry
- Signs of burnout and how to address
- Ask-a-Therapist - Submit your questions to Natalie!