Prioritize Your Mission & Ministry
Uncover your church’s top communications issues and opportunities.
Our assessment reveals the top communications areas/issues that we feel need the most time and attention for improvement. With each assessment, we teach leaders and staff new ways to organize competing messages, make better decisions to help their congregation hear what’s most important and get noticed in their community. We do a lot of research and dive below the surface to get a full picture of what’s working and what’s not. At the end of the project, you’ll have a full report that you can use to make strategic communications decisions.
Our Communication Assessments include:
- Guest experience assessment & secret worship (online and in-person)
- Surveying your congregation
- Analyzing community data
- Assessing your current communication tools (including your brand, print pieces and digital tools)
- Interviews with staff & leaders
Communications & Marketing Plans
Create a roadmap for your communications and marketing efforts.
Each plan that we write will help you strengthen your internal relationships and build a bridge with the people in your community.
Every plan includes:
- Target audience profile
- Suggested voice & tone
- Messaging that connects with your audiences
- Recommendations for marketing channels (both print and digital)
- Recommendations for marketing strategies you can use to launch these new messages to your community
- Next steps for newcomers
- Suggestions on communications tools that need to be created to accomplish the outlined strategies