We couldn't be more excited to be launching 2016 with a brand new look! In 2015, we were challenged and stretched as a company and as a team of individuals looking to give our best to the world of church communications. Just as we're in constant discussions with our clients about visually representing their brand, their identity and their passion through fresh, well-constructed websites that meet modern trends, we want to make sure we are meeting that standard ourselves.
We took a look at the growing company that Fishhook is, our continued focus on team culture and client relationships and our deepening desire to dive into the world of inbound marketing. And with all this in mind, we set out to create a redesigned website that better represented the facts and the funnies behind who we are, what we do and what we see for the future of church communications.
Welcome to the 2016 Fishhook!
Below is a walkthrough of some new aspects of the Fishhook website. You'll notice a focus on the following areas:
- A stronger sense of the Fishhook "vibe"
- A bigger emphasis on inbound marketing (i.e., Fishhook's free resources)
- A greater focus on live events
- An increase in images and design featured to visually highlight blogs, podcasts and resources
The new website also features:
- A clearer sense of who Fishhook is and what we do
- Easier access to content
- A more in-depth look at our team members and what they do at Fishhook and at home
- Lots of fun, lots of love and a lot of talk about food
Director of Marketing