Because who you are and the work you do matters!
Most days, you can be found trying to save the world ... or at least communicating with it.
You make time for everyone… your staff, members and volunteers. Even that bewildered person trying to use the copier. We know it can be challenging to devote extra time to sharpen your skills and feed your soul. But, we want to encourage you to keep growing and learning.
Why? Because who you are and the work you do matters.
Fishhook Webinars will help improve your effectiveness. Each session will equip and encourage you, with a minimal time investment.
We tackle questions like:
- How do I worship where I work?
- How should I handle an event fail?
- How can we create a staff culture where we celebrate wins AND say the hard stuff?
- What do I do when leadership gets messy?
Each webinar includes:
- A topic related to communications strategy, skills and/or leadership. We also talk about really practical stuff like how to worship where you work.
- A short quiz or assessment to offer insight about you, your team or organization.
- Proven strategies and recommendations you can implement right away.
- Takeaways to discuss at your next team session.
Feel free to click through each webinar above to get more information and watch them individually.